08 June 2009

Baby Daisy

A joyous weekend, as, hot on the heels of her elder brother's tour of the capital a couple of yours ago, Baby Daisy hit town.


We all played to our strengths.

Ze producer used his powers of gentle persuasion to make her nibble on strawberries as daintily as any leading lady.


Ze stand-up comedian made her giggle


Paolo wore a funny hat and allowed her to pass out in his arms.


Sicily and Michelle provided light relief for Bad Aunt V including light cocktails, lashings of lesbians and glittery nipple tassles. As I watched them twirl I realised that this was the second Saturday in a row that I have been captivated by semi-naked burlesque cavorting. I'm so post-feminist these days, it's positively Darwinian.

Am completely enamoured of my little niece. Please forgive Auntish outpourings. Shall be back to normal forthwith.

3 Comments:

Blogger albeo said...

I felt a stirring in the loins darling.

12:50 am  
Anonymous pod said...

what a delightful little tot she is.

1:54 pm  
Blogger Tom said...

With a smile like that she could be the greatest tassel-twirller of them all! Or a physicist. Whichever she wants.

5:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home