20 April 2009

Inhale and..... relax


As I’m not drinking at the moment, I welcome any opportunity to relax in other ways.

I’m wondering if this new installation by Bompas & Parr, the creators of Scratch and Sniff Cinema (now there’s a thought, Le Duc, hmm?) is allowed or not?

Alcoholic Architecture is the UK’s first walk-in cocktail – a bar in Soho filled with a mist of gin and tonic that you inhale. About 40 minutes is enough to give you a mild buzz.

Snorting gin. I knew it was one of those things that would come to me sooner or later.

I shall be taking The Quiet American and The Italian Stallion when they are next in town. Those boys will appreciate this, I know.

2 Comments:

Blogger bogart said...

and...how did i miss that??

6:42 pm  
Blogger Tom said...

Oh yes, oh yes, oh YES.

Brilliant. I don't know why this hasn't been done before, since it is obviously something the human race cannot live without. Though, it must be said, the same effect can be obtained by sitting next to certain persons for whom drinking and expectoration are mutually reinforcing processes.

12:03 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home