19 June 2007

No more rats

So, sitting at my window with the baby gurgling contentedly on my lap I check my emails. I see one from the agent. I convince myself that because she emailed not called it's a no. I decide not to open it. Tears drop onto baby Bruno's head. He turns around and gives me a puzzled look.

V: What? Your aunt is a failure. What?
B: Dazzling smile.
V: Oh bugger it, I'll look then.

I open the email. She's read the first 100 pages. She likes it. She wants to meet.

4.30 next Wednesday in Soho.

I am wetting myself in anticipation. Bruno has given me an enormous celebratory fart. It's a family thing.

5 Comments:

Blogger MicNic said...

I've just let one rip in your honor, hang on, make that 3.

12:51 pm  
Blogger albeo said...

YEYEYEYEYEY!
You are going to be SO famous, you'll have to go to the fag shop at 1 am with a body guard to protect you from the scores of adoring fans!!!

Alternatively, you can send the body guard to buy fags...

;o)

2:43 pm  
Blogger bogart said...

Lady V or B for president..
or you could get the body guard to collect and dry pieces of cigs and roll them up for you!
YAY YAY YAY
eventually.

7:09 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i see kate moss in your entourage.

8:06 am  
Blogger Decline of Civilisation said...

Lady V! we're happy, happy, happy!
yey!
Now. Writing your next tragicomedy? Oh, but of course you are!

4:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home