21 December 2006

Epater les bourgeois

My new favourite Christmas game: traverse the streets of middle class London, carving the anthem 'tots, tits & tannenbaum' across frozen windshields, playing Russian roulette with the alarms.

I sashay along, playing 'light up my life', a fine new game that I invented a few months ago, in which Regina and Cerys accompany me (in my dreams and on my ipod) on a Primrose Hill roadtrip, jumping just far enough onto other people's property to make the welcoming/security lights flash on and illuminate my passing as brightly as if I were a brightly shining star. Of David. No?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh tots..been hitting the old g&t again have we?

1:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what about poor martha. she feels left out

1:19 pm  
Blogger Lady V said...

Ugggggghhhh

7:08 pm  
Blogger bogart said...

love that.. I'll make sure red carpet is also unfold at your passage..
you make me giggle lady v. love you.

11:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home