19 May 2008

Transatlantic totting

So. Back from 3 marvellous weeks of scampering in New York and the Dominican Republic.

There are many stories, natch. See my partner in crime and co-author Fast Times for the details, composed by our good selves on a Santo Domingo balcony.

There was more but I am EXHAUSTED after a night flight and so must get myself into my bed.

To keep you going, and to show off a bit about our simply fabulous sojourn, a few pix:

Our beach



Our beach at night after a few gins



Our tots at night after a few gins



The girls in fetching frox and aprons making candles (someone has to keep the Maremma fires burning, no?)



I feel entirely restored and ready to take on whatever the summer has in store.

5 Comments:

Blogger LeDuc said...

I need many, many more photos.

Welcome back!

9:00 pm  
Blogger FKJ said...

i think we only too those
the rest has been lost at the bottom of a gin glass.

11:04 pm  
Blogger Lady V said...

Pretty much, old thing..

Destroyed crotch shot with dog. Natch.

Standards, marjorie. At all times.

11:10 pm  
Blogger albeo said...

I have a few to dig out of my camera. You just wait and see. Cannot happen tonight though. Too jetlaged...

11:46 pm  
Blogger Tom said...

what, no fiddly fiddly?

5:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home