29 April 2010

Round Two - Ding Dong!


Well, here we are again.

This time Tot A and I are bringing out the big guns. We mean business.

Not only shall I be injected nightly with the urine of post-menopausal women - now we're making the cocktail a little more interesting by adding a hormone produced by genetically engineered Chinese hamster ovary cells. That's right, hamsters.

I don't know why they have to be Chinese. It seems somewhat overly specific. But hey ho, what do I know? I am simply a vessel.

Chanting as we speak...

3 Comments:

Blogger LeDuc said...

Thinking of you both!

But trying hard not to think about the specifics.

Yes.

9:02 pm  
Blogger Tom said...

Delighted that the child will be partly Chinese! Zhongguo renmin wan sui! Less certain about the hamster bit.

10:07 pm  
Blogger Lady V said...

Well, both Alberto and I are small and slightly furry...

10:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home